Construction Management Plans: Simplifying Urban Construction
March 28, 2018
How Can A Construction Management Plan Benefit You?
Construction Management Plans (CMPs) are a comprehensive set of engineered plans that demonstrate construction logistics, maintenance of transportation facilities, and measures to mitigate construction impacts.
- Communicates project construction approach;
- Complies with ADA/PROWAG requirements for access during construction;
- Provides multimodal access;
- Integrates into master construction schedule;
- Reduces owner’s liability; and
- Facilitates parking and site access.
Check out our recent work with MGM Springfield to ensure construction is on track.