Our team serves as Resident Engineers during the construction phase of site/civil, roadway projects, and other municipal infrastructure projects, and hold the contractor accountable for constructing the project as outlined in the design plans and contract specifications.
HSH’s Construction Services Group is trained, experienced, and certified. We are focused on delivering successful construction results for our clients’ civil construction projects. From assisting in construction phasing to ensuring pedestrian and vehicle safety, our staff engineers work with owners, builders, and municipalities to develop Construction Management Plans and Temporary Traffic Control Plans for vertical building construction as well as roadway construction.
- Building Permitting Assistance
- Safe Work Zone Design
- Temporary Traffic Control Design
- Resident Engineering
- Pedestrian Safety Supervision
- Temporary Traffic Operations Supervision
- Construction Observation within Municipal Right of Way
- Nighttime Lighting Observations
- Trench Safety Observations
- Professional Licensed Engineers
- Flagger Options
- Trench Safety and Excavation Competent Person
- Work Zone Safety Control I