Civil Engineering: Practical Solutions for Site Improvements
With increasing demand for development comes more diversity in site issues and requirements. Site improvements require exceptional coordination, communication, planning, and experience to meet project goals. Permitting, infrastructure improvements, stormwater management, erosion and sediment control, and sewer and septic design all require knowledgeable and experienced civil engineers to manage the process.
HSH’s Civil Engineering team has extensive experience navigating the development permitting process and understanding the requirements and deliverables to meet your goals.
- Practical solutions to complex site development problems.
- Trust and respect of permitting authorities and review agencies.
- Translation of requirements into actions and deliverables.
- Clear communication with stakeholders and permit authorities.
We help our clients with:
- Permit predictability: Providing entitlement strategies and effective communication with reviewing agencies.
- Feasibility analysis: What can you build? What are the challenges? How can we maximize your site’s value?
- Design services: infrastructure, stormwater management, erosion and sediment control, sewer and septic design.